The Green Rush Podcast: Hostful
Advertising Feature: This podcast is from a partner and was not produced by GreenState.
Welcome to the Green Rush, a KCSA Strategic Communications Production, a weekly conversation at the intersection of cannabis, psychedelics, the capital markets and culture.
This week Anne, Lewis and Nick sit down for an internal hostful conversation as we take a look back at how the cannabis and psychedelic spaces have evolved, both good and bad, in the first half of the year. The trio also touches on the stories we’ve been following closely including legislative reform for both industries, new product development, and the role clinical research will play in allowing these spaces to continue to mature in the right way. Lastly, the group talks about their experiences at Psychedelic Science 2023 in Denver and how the momentum coming out of the conference impacts the months and years ahead.
And if you haven’t already checked it out, make sure you visit the refreshed GreenRushPodcast.net website. With an all new look and feel, the site makes it easy to find your favorite episodes from the past and you can sign up to receive the Green Rush newsletter which will be hitting inboxes again soon!
So sit back and enjoy our hostful episode featuring Anne Donohoe, Nick Opich and Lewis Goldberg of The Green Rush.
Links and mentions in the show
Links to the guest’s company and social media accounts
- Carl Hart Episode: https://greenrushpodcast.net/carl-hart-phd-ziff-professor-of-psychology-at-columbia-university-irving-medical-center/
- Adam Stettner Episode: https://greenrushpodcast.net/adam-stettner-founder-ceo-of-fundcanna/
- Bruce Linton Episode: https://greenrushpodcast.net/legacy-episode-4-high-above-the-canopy-bruce-linton-chairman-and-chief-executive-officer-at-canopy-growth-corp/
- Jeremy Berke Episode: https://greenrushpodcast.net/jeremy-berke-cannabis-journalist-and-founder-of-cultivated/
- El Pais with Michael Pollan: https://english.elpais.com/culture/2023-07-22/michael-pollan-theres-a-dangerous-message-that-psychedelics-will-solve-all-your-mental-health-problems.html
This episode was hosted by Anne Donohoe, Lewis Goldberg and Nick Opich of KCSA Strategic Communications.
Special thanks to our Program Director Shea Gunther.
You can learn more about how KCSA can help your cannabis and psychedelic companies by visiting www.kcsa.com or emailing email@example.com. You can also connect with us via our social channels:
An Advertising Feature means this post did not originate from the newsroom but rather was inspired by the sales department. It is not a paid post, but the sales team and their clients may benefit from increased readership of this relevant content.