Green Rush Podcast: Lana Seiler of All Points North
Advertising Feature: This podcast is from a partner and was not produced by GreenState.
Welcome to the Green Rush, a KCSA Strategic Communications Production, a weekly conversation at the intersection of cannabis, psychedelics, the capital markets and culture.
This week Anne Donohoe and Nick Opich are back for a new episode with special guest Lana Seiler, Traumatic Stress Program Clinical Manager at All Points North (APN). Lana joins us this week to discuss trauma therapy, what led her to this focus and the programs offered at APN; psychedelic-assisted therapies (PAT), including APN’s ketamine-assisted therapy program and the differences between clinical and rehab settings; APN’s partnership with Journey Colab to implement an alcohol abuse PAT program; and more.
If you are interested in learning more about APN and the variety of treatment offerings and locations, visit the links in our show notes. Also, be sure to follow APN and Lana on LinkedIn, Twitter and other top social media platforms.
So sit back and enjoy our conversation with Lana Seiler of All Points North.
Links and mentions in the show
- All Points North: https://apn.com/
- ACORN: https://acorncollaboration.org/
- Journey Colab: https://www.journeycolab.com/
- Therapy Unboxed Podcast with Lana Seiler: https://apn.com/podcasts/therapy-unboxed/
Links to the guest’s company and social media accounts
- All Points North LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/apnlodge/
- All Points North Twitter: https://twitter.com/apnlodge/
- All Points North Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/apnlodge/
- All Points North Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/APNLodge/
- Lana Seiler LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lana-seiler-lcsw-daaets-939a6618/
This episode was hosted by Anne Donohoe and Nick Opich of KCSA Strategic Communications.
Special thanks to our Program Director Shea Gunther.
You can learn more about how KCSA can help your cannabis and psychedelic companies by visiting www.kcsa.com or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also connect with us via our social channels:
An Advertising Feature means this post did not originate from the newsroom but rather was inspired by the sales department. It is not a paid post, but the sales team and their clients may benefit from increased readership of this relevant content.