Tuesday marked the vernal equinox and the first day of spring, which means now’s the time to start your legal cannabis garden. One in five Americans lives in a legalization state, and all legalization states but Washington allow personal cannabis gardens. Growing marijuana isn’t as easy as a shopping trip to the nursery for seeds, starts, potting soil and gloves, though. Check out GreenState’s multi-part guide to getting your garden growing.
- How to obtain seeds and starts in California
- How to buy seeds on the internet
- How to pick the right type of cannabis seeds for your garden
- How to buy healthy cannabis starters, called clones
- How to sprout cannabis seeds
- How to grow out your baby cannabis plants
Look up your local California cannabis law to see if you can grow indoors-only or outdoors as well. Check out: