Green Rush Podcast: Chris Webber and Peter Sack
Advertising Feature: This podcast is from a partner and was not produced by GreenState.
Welcome to the Green Rush, a KCSA Strategic Communications Production, a weekly conversation at the intersection of cannabis, psychedelics, the capital markets and culture.
This week Kris Krane is back for a new episode with special guests, former NBA star and Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall-of-Famer Chris Webber, CEO of WebberWillis Ventures and Co-Founder of Players Only, and Peter Sack, Co-President of Chicago Atlantic Real Estate Finance, Inc., an affiliated mortgage REIT, and Managing Director at Chicago Atlantic. Chris and Peter join us this week to discuss what drew them to the path of becoming social equity advocates and their roles in New York’s cannabis social equity program.
If you are interested in learning more about WebberWillis Ventures, Chicago Atlantic and their efforts in social equity, visit the links in our show notes. Also, be sure to follow Players Only, Chris, Peter, and Chicago Atlantic on LinkedIn and other top social media platforms.
So, sit back and enjoy our conversation with Chris Webber of WebberWillis Ventures and Players Only, and Peter Sack of Chicago Atlantic.
Links, mentions, and socials:
- WebberWillis Ventures: http://webberwillisventures.com/
- Players Only: https://playersonlycannabis.com/
- Chicago Atlantic: https://www.chicagoatlantic.com/
- Former NBA All-Star Chris Webber Launches $100M Cannabis Social Equity Fund – Ganjapreneur
- Armani White & Sean Berte, Owners of Firehouse Green Rush Episode: https://greenrushpodcast.net/armani-white-sean-berte-owners-of-firehouse/
- Chris Webber X (formerly Twitter): https://twitter.com/realchriswebber
- Players Only LinkedIn: https://www/linkedin.com/company/playersonlyholdings
- Players Only X (formerly Twitter): https://twitter.com/playersonlylife
- Players Only Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/playersonlylifestyle
- Peter Sack LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/petersack/
This episode was hosted by Kris Krane of KCSA Strategic Communications.
Special thanks to our Program Director Shea Gunther.
You can learn more about how KCSA can help your cannabis and psychedelic companies by visiting www.kcsa.com or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also connect with us via our social channels:
X (formerly Twitter): @The_GreenRush
An Advertising Feature means this post did not originate from the newsroom but rather was inspired by the sales department. It is not a paid post, but the sales team and their clients may benefit from increased readership of this relevant content.